You think you're good? Prove it!
Please read the General Competition Rules prior to participation.
The Vancouver Magic Circle owns a variety of trophies, each representing a competition or award that the Circle hosts. These trophies are a reflection of the history of the Vancouver Magic Circle and are kept safe for their preservation.
If you can demonstrate a need for the physical possession of the trophy, please complete the Trophy Lending Agreement and submit it to the Executive Board. Qualification to borrow trophies ultimately lies at the discretion of the Executive Board and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis at the following Executive Meeting or at the will of the Executive Board.
- TipTop & Tootsie Trophy - Halloween magic (adult/junior)
- Percy Poole Trophy - Stage magic (junior)
- William Shelly Trophy - Stage magic (adult)
- Charles Howard Trophy - Gimmick magic (adult)
- Dick Gardner Trophy - Close up magic (junior)
- H.B. MacLean Trophy - Close up magic (adult)
- Wilf Rutherford Trophy - Best children's magic (adult)
- Ray Gamble Trophy - Impromptu card magic (adult)
- Cecil Ackery Comedy Trophy - Comedy magic (adult)
- Rick Honey Comedy Trophy - Comedy magic (junior)
- David Culos Memorial Trophy - Golden Rabbit Award
- Presidents Award - Commitment to performing a role or duty with the VMC
- Murray Award - “Most Creative Magical Performance.”
- Stan Kramien Award - “Best Showmanship in a Magical Performance.”
To nominate for the Murray or the Kramien Award please click here